Gucci Mane – BiPolar feat. Quavo [Official Audio]

Gucci Mane – BiPolar feat. Quavo
Download/Stream – https://guccimane.lnk.to/BiPolar

Subscribe for more official content from Gucci Mane:

The official YouTube channel of Atlantic Records artist Gucci Mane. Subscribe for the latest music videos, performances, and more.

(6125012)

40 Comments

• wilson will

Love that Hard Life track with Mobb. Track goes hard.?
    it is easy to get ton of real Instagram from a very reliable website where you just have to make an order and delivered your order *I G R O C K E T D O T C O M?*

• Vanessa Protin

Uh
    OG, go
    BiPolar
    BiPolar
    Yeah, oh ah
    Bipolar with the check (bipolar)
    I just put somethin’ crazy ’round my neck (bipolar)
    Go crazy with your ex (bipolar)
    I just might go crazy with my bitch (bipolar)
    Bipolar with the check (bipolar)
    I just put somethin’ crazy ’round my neck (bipolar, yeah)
    Bipolar on my wrist, (bipolar) yeah
    Bipolar, man I keep on switchin’ whips (bipolar)
    Bru, bipolar gang diamond tennis chains on huge (yeah, huge)
    A marijuana war would take your trees like Scrooge (yeah)
    My bitch bad and yellow but my hunnids all blue (bad)
    I just went bipolar, put my wrist on Tom Cruise (ooh)
    Insane man, my stash man, it’s crazy in the Range
    He must be bipolar cause he can’t stay in his lane
    I’m talking to my shrink and I’m draped in a mink
    She asked me want I need, I said, “Bitch I need some to drink”
    Ice Cream Mane, man I pull up in a tank (ooh)
    I feel like Mamma Mia ’cause I’m whippin’ in a sink (yeah)
    The colonel, the huncho, the leader of the game (yeah)
    Bipolar, see murder, the draco with the shank
    Bipolar with the check (bipolar)
    I just put somethin’ crazy ’round my neck (bipolar)
    Go crazy with your ex (bipolar, muah)
    I just might go crazy with my bitch (bipolar)
    Bipolar with the check (bipolar)
    I just put somethin’ crazy ’round my neck (bipolar, yeah)
    Bipolar with my wrist (bipolar)
    Bipolar, man I keep on switchin’ whips (bipolar)
    Swappin’ out the Lamb’ think I’m crazy (skrt)
    Shittin’ on these hoes tryna play me (euw)
    Bipolar I be spending cash lately (cash)
    Make you drown in the sauce, too much gravy
    Ball player shit, we get cash in this bitch (ball)
    Money stretching long, from the north to the Six (eh)
    Bipolar gang ’cause I spaz on that bitch (gang, gang)
    I fucked her and get her out of my face, that’s the bipolar shit (oh yeah)
    Dance on that work, huncho James Brown
    All them colors in your stone like a damn clown (clown)
    Screw the tip on the Uzi, don’t make no sound (shh)
    (Pew, pew, pew, pew, pew)
    Man down
    Two million in cars (two), I don’t know what to drive (no)
    Neck ice polar (polar), all my hoes be bi (bi)
    Jet fly solo (solo), like a bird in the sky (sky)
    Tryna game, we fold ya (fold ya), ‘stendos and 9’s (9’s)
    Went bipolar on Chanel, went bipolar on the scale
    Went bipolar on the plug, told them to feed me bails
    Went bipolar on drugs, they be telling me chill
    Gave my mom her first door, she taught I was going in jail (mama, huncho)
    Bipolar with the check (bipolar)
    I just put somethin’ crazy ’round my neck (bipolar)
    Go crazy with your ex (bipolar)
    I just might go crazy with my bitch (bipolar)
    Bipolar with the check (bipolar)
    I just put somethin’ crazy ’round my neck (bipolar, yeah)
    Bipolar with my wrist (bipolar)
    Bipolar, man I keep on switchin’ whips (bipolar)

• Gull Lill

This is real music they are not just talking about dumb shit or mumbling, that have actual lyrics and a message.?

• Silk Roads

OOHHHHHHHHH how the days so long OOOOHHHHHHH how the sun goes down OOOOOOOOOHHHHH how the lebneh is sooooo tasty on thy shawarma

• Gull Lill

just listen to the best 3 man group n existence?

• lil wayne

FACTS=L.O.X.ALWAYS BEEN FIRE NEVER PUT OUT TRASH..?

• Howard the Alien

I love this song……I can’t stop listening to this song it’s so great.
    Edit: and yes i liked my own comment. Who wouldn’t

• hassan altaf

Styles P said what yr were they in the streets lol?

• lil wayne

wow. hottest shit out period. still got it.. teach these young pussies what real rap is.?